- 5 passenger Phaeton w/ California (fixed) top.
- One of the last Stanley's made - Production # 91 of 102 cars made that last year of the Stanley Motor Carriage Company.
- Car features Johnson Bar for hookup & reverse (only 1 pedal on the floor for brakes)
- Steel tube boiler welded at the bottom (to solve the oil in the boiler problem)
- New brakes
- Original upholstery
- New Lester straight groove tires
- 4 steam whistles (2 work - others can if plumbed to work)
- Cruban blow off system to allow blow down while traveling on the road - Valve under dashboard.
- This car was driven repeatedly every year and kept up to peak performance for the last 9 years.
- This steam car was featured in Stanley Steamer Tales by Tom Dawson
- A great running steam car - Good Driver
REASON FOR SALE:
- My purchase of a 1910 Model 70 Stanley Steamer